In order to evaluate our work and experience of Spain learning activity, we arranged the “5 Questions” exercise for our participants. Here is what they had to say about:
WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP THE LEARNER RECOGNISE WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED?
- Group work helps people to be more social, participative and understand better. It’s also a way to pass through the loneliness.
- Discussion, coming closer to the person. Allowing him/her to express him/herself.
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING?
- New cultures, new perspectives on problems, new problems.
- To communicate.
- To be tolerant, open minded and flexible.
WHAT CONDITIONS NEED TO BE PUT IN PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO PROGRESS IN THEIR LEARNING?
- Knowledge and traveling. Referring to this project, knowledge on art of history and participation in different meetings with people from different cultures, can improve the progress of our learning.
- Organize new projects and more activities.
- Technology and right tools.
- Create a module of learning steps and set goals for each step.
HOW WE CAN BEST APPLY WHAT WE ARE LEARNING TO OUR ORGANISATION?
- We can organize art exhibitions in our or our partners’ countries.
- By following the directives that were given to the project.
- Share information and upload them on internet. A Pamphlet should be made for what the organization have learned.
- Set proper meetings to discuss ideas.
- Make changes inspired by the experiences we had meeting groups from other countries.
HOW WE CAN BEST ORGANIZE AND INTERPRET THE CREATIVE IDEAS THAT COME FROM THE PROCESS?
- Evaluating each idea.
- Understand how much safe you feel with the process.