In the framework of ARTABILITY project, ANTIGONE had created a virtual museum, exhibiting the works of the participants.
ARTS project continues the experience of the previous workshops, providing the opportunity to people watch the improvement of the participants’ work, their willing to continue creating and their attempt to come out.
Download the application and follow the instructions:
In order to evaluate our work and experience of Spain learning activity, we arranged the “5 Questions” exercise for our participants. Here is what they had to say about:
WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP THE LEARNER RECOGNISE WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED?
- Group work helps people to be more social, participative and understand better. It’s also a way to pass through the loneliness.
- Discussion, coming closer to the person. Allowing him/her to express him/herself.
WHAT ARE WE LEARNING?
- New cultures, new perspectives on problems, new problems.
- To communicate.
- To be tolerant, open minded and flexible.
WHAT CONDITIONS NEED TO BE PUT IN PLACE FOR PEOPLE TO PROGRESS IN THEIR LEARNING?
- Knowledge and traveling. Referring to this project, knowledge on art of history and participation in different meetings with people from different cultures, can improve the progress of our learning.
- Organize new projects and more activities.
- Technology and right tools.
- Create a module of learning steps and set goals for each step.
HOW WE CAN BEST APPLY WHAT WE ARE LEARNING TO OUR ORGANISATION?
- We can organize art exhibitions in our or our partners’ countries.
- By following the directives that were given to the project.
- Share information and upload them on internet. A Pamphlet should be made for what the organization have learned.
- Set proper meetings to discuss ideas.
- Make changes inspired by the experiences we had meeting groups from other countries.
HOW WE CAN BEST ORGANIZE AND INTERPRET THE CREATIVE IDEAS THAT COME FROM THE PROCESS?
- Evaluating each idea.
- Understand how much safe you feel with the process.
During the meeting of this Wednesday, Nikos, was inspired by cubism. After finishing his painting, he wanted to create a challenge for the group; he asked from us to find the connection among the 3 figures and we could manage to keep the painting for us!
It was his way to start thinking about others point of view and different techniques.
Solution: All the figures are the same, just in different order!
The mask session that took place in the TLA of Thessaloniki is still alive, decorating ANTIGONE’s corridor! The same day, after collecting all the masterpieces, we directly used them to keep this partnership strong and vivid.
Everyday we can face the combination of CHROMATODROMO’s paintings with our partners’ artistic gifts!
The group of CHROMATODROMOS continues to paint and evaluate its work. Carbon is the technique that was decided to be learned for September and October.
The participants are totally in the philosophy of assessment and sharing. Nikos wanted to describe the way he worked, what he wanted to express through his portrait and discuss with the group their point of view. Giving more details about the methodology and the techniques that a painter uses, put him/her in the position of thinking why/how/if… ANTIGONE decided to keep open the self-assessment, for this session. We managed to see that the group was self-organized by speaking without being asked and talking without being afraid to be judged.